Quantum Protocol Providing Highest APY for Global Investors
Quanterra is a decentralised financial asset that rewards users with a sustainable fixed compound interest model via its proprietary QAP protocol.
The Quanterra Auto-Staking Protocol (QAP) is a new financial protocol that makes staking easier and more efficient while also providing $QUANT token holders with the highest stable returns in cryptocurrency.
Quanterra Protocol (QAP) Key Elements
QAP provides automatic staking and compounding for the $QUANT, as well as the market's highest fixed APY of 382,945.41 percent for the first 12 months.
Quanterra is a company devoted to DeFi innovation, with the goal of providing benefits and value to $QUANT holders. Our QAP protocol, which is implemented in the $QUANT, provides the following benefits to holders:
- Low Risk with the Quanterra Insurance Fund (QIF) - 5% of all trading fees are held in the Quanterra Insurance Fund, which assists in sustaining and backing the staking rewards by ensuring price stability and significantly reducing downside risk.
- Simple and Secure Staking - Because the Quanterra token is always stored in your wallet, it never needs to be transferred to a third party or centralised authority. All you have to do is buy and hold, as you will automatically receive rewards in your own wallet, eliminating the need for any additional complicated staking processes.
- Interest Yield with Automated Payments - There is no need to re-stake your tokens. Interest is compounded and paid automatically in your own wallet, ensuring that you never miss a payment.
- Highest Fixed Annual Percentage Yield - Quanterra pays out 382,945.41 percent in the first year, which is unmatched in the DeFi space to date. After the first 12 months, the interest rate declines over a predefined period known as the Longterm Interest Cycle.
- Rapid Interest Payments - The Quanterra Protocol pays interest to all $QUANT holders every 15 minutes, or 96 times per day, making it the fastest auto-compounding protocol in cryptocurrency.
- Automatic Token Burn - One of the most exciting aspects of the Quanterra Protocol is the automatic token burn system dubbed "The Flame Pot," which prevents the circulating supply from becoming unmanageable. The Flame Pot consumes 2.5 percent of all $QUANT market sales in a single transaction.
The QAP's price and rebase rewards are determined by a complex set of factors. It includes the Quanterra Insurance Fund (QIF), which acts as an insurance fund for the Quanterra Protocol, ensuring price stability and long-term viability by paying a consistent 0.02355 percent rebase rate to all $QUANT holders every 15 minutes.
Quanterra's development team has integrated all of these components in such a way that they operate seamlessly behind the scenes. As a result, $QUANT holders now have a simple and elegant staking and reward system.